Most Common Wavlink Issues and Their Solutions
Do you own a Wavlink WiFi range extender? Well, that’s great. Now, you are free to access a super-fast internet connection throughout your house. But, it looks like you are worried. What happened? Are you facing issues with your Wavlink extender? Fret not! It’s time to put an end to your worry. Walk through this post and learn about the troubleshooting solutions to fix various Wavlink issues. So, let’s take the plunge.
How to Fix Common Wavlink Issues?
Issue 1- Wavlink AC1200 extender WN575A3 is overheating.
Solution- Being a technical device, your Wavlink AC1200 WiFi extender WN575A3 will inevitably produce heat. But, if it is heating more than usual, then the matter needs to be addressed. Following are the steps you can take to prevent overheating of your Wavlink AC1200 extender:
- Place your Wavlink WiFi extender in a cool and well-ventilated area.
- Turn off your Wavlink range extender when you are not using it.
- Wipe off the dirt accumulated in the air vents of your Wavlink extender.
- Avoid exposing your Wavlink AC1200 WN575A3 extender to a direct heat source.
- Consider using a USB fan to cool down your Wavlink WiFi extender.
Issue 2- I’m unable to access http://ap.net to reach the Wavlink extender setup wizard.
Solution- http://ap.net is the default web address of the Wavlink WiFi extender. However, the inability to access it by numerous users makes it one of the most common Wavlink issues. If you are also among those users, take the help of these tips:
- Check if there is any typo in the web address.
- Ensure that you have entered the web address into the address bar of the web browser.
- Make sure that the web browser you are using to access http://ap.net is updated.
- Some Wavlink extenders support the wifi.wavlink.com web address. So, check out the user manual of your extender to verify the same.
- If you are still unlucky, consider getting in touch with our profound experts.
Quick Tip: Rebooting your extender regularly will help you in keeping a number of Wavlink issues at bay.
Issue 3- The Wavlink AERIAL X AC1200 WL-WN579X3 extender won’t accept my router password.
Solution- It is also one of the common Wavlink issues that is spinning the minds of users owning a Wavlink AERIAL X AC1200 extender. You need to give a shot to the following troubleshooting tips if you are also troubled by the same problem:
- Verify that you have not made any typing mistakes in the password.
- If you have ever changed the router’s password, consider using the updated one.
- Passwords are case-sensitive. Therefore, you need to capitalize letters wherever needed.
- Ensure that the web browser you are currently using is free of cache, cookies, and browsing history.
- Check the stability of the connection between your Wavlink AERIAL X AC1200 WL-WN579X3 extender and the host router.
Issue 4- The LED light on my Wavlink extender keeps blinking. What should I do?
Solution- Many users have approached our technical experts stating that their extender’s LED keeps blinking. This is why it has been able to maintain its position among the most common Wavlink issues. Check out the following instructions to get rid of the issue you are facing:
- Ensure the stability of the power supply by using a non-damaged wall socket.
- Reduce the distance between the Wavlink WiFi extender and the router. But, avoid placing them too close.
- Update the firmware of your Wavlink extender.
- Place your WiFi device away from reflexive surfaces, metal objects, and devices emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
- Eliminate technical glitches by rebooting your Wavlink range extender.
Issue 5- The Wavlink AERIAL X AC1200 extender won’t allow spaces and symbols in WiFi password.
Solution- Perhaps, you are entering a repetitive symbol in the WiFi password. Know that your Wavlink extender will consider the password as a string if you enter a symbol repetitively. Apart from this, the issue might also arise if you have exceeded the character limit for the WiFi password. Consider checking the user manual of your Wavlink AERIAL X AC1200 extender to verify whether spaces are allowed in the WiFi password or not.
Wavlink issues can arise at any time. But, if you follow the correct troubleshooting technique, then you can easily bid farewell to the issue you are struggling with. Just in case you didn’t find the solution to your problem, get in touch with our professionals. They are working round the clock to help out users struggling with various Wavlink issues.