Want to Know Wavlink AC1200 Setup Instructions? Check Here!
In today’s life, we even can’t think of living without the Internet. Hoards of tasks are there that we can’t even expect to get completed if we don’t have access to the Internet. Although some users get routers installed in their homes, the routers alone can’t give you lag-free internet, especially if you own a large or multi-story home. This is where installing a WiFi extender comes into action. Wavlink AC1200 is one of the most reliable extenders available in today’s market. So, we suggest you invest in the same and enjoy the internet in every nook and cranny of your home. We have come up with this guide not to promote the AC1200 model of Wavlink. Instead, our purpose is to help users already owning the device with its configuration process. So, if you are looking for Wavlink AC1200 setup instructions, then check the sections given below and make things happen in a jiffy. Let’s get started!
Wavlink AC1200 Setup Instructions
There are various methods available for a user to get the Wavlink extender up and running. You can either try the manual method or use the WPS for executing the Wavlink WiFi repeater setup process.
This guide covers Wavlink AC1200 setup instructions for both methods. So, walk through the sections below and learn things in detail.
Wavlink AC1200 Setup Instructions for Manual Method
For executing the process, your router must already be configured. So, ensure the same and proceed further.
- Unpack your AC1200 Wavlink extender and give it a place next to your router. However, make sure no interference-causing device is placed nearby your router and extender.
- Plug the adapter of your Wavlink into a wall socket and let the power light on it become stable.
- Now, using an Ethernet cable, form a connection between your router and AC1200 Wavlink extender. Those who don’t have access to the cable right now can connect their devices wirelessly.
- Done with the steps above? We hope you are!
- Next, you need to log in to your computer and open a web browser on it.
Quick Tip: If you want to get success with the Wavlink AC1200 setup, it is recommended that you make use of only an up-to-date web browser.
- Type the default web or IP address of your AC1200 extender into the address field of the browser and press the Enter key.
- The Wavlink AC1200 login page will come into view.
- Reaching here, you will have to add the default login details of your extender.
- Once done, click OK to access the dashboard of your Wavlink AC1200.
- Now, you need to go with the instructions prompted on your device’s screen and complete the setup process for your device.
- At last, hit Apply and let your device become effective with the settings you made to it.
Wavlink AC1200 setup instructions defining the manual method conclude here. Let’s proceed further and give you a glimpse of the WPS method.
Wavlink AC1200 Setup Instructions for WPS Method
As we said earlier, a Wavlink extender can also be configured using the WPS method. Here’s how:
- Attach the antennas of your extender (if available).
- Power up your device and give it some time to boot properly.
- Once done, head towards your router and turn it on. Make sure you have already configured the router. If not configured, consider setting it up in an accurate manner.
- Now, look for the WPS button on both your router and extender and press them firmly.
- You will find that your Wavlink AC1200 has synced with the WiFi router in some time.
- Now you are good to go and use the internet throughout your home.
Some users find it difficult to complete the installation process of their extenders even after going through the Wavlink AC1200 setup instructions given in the post. If the same struggle you are experiencing, then we suggest you – without any delay – get in touch with our technical experts for quick and personalized assistance. FYI, our experts are available 24×7 to help you fix Wavlink-related issues.
Here ends our guide on Wavlink AC1200 setup instructions. Drop us a line sharing whether you found the manual method easy to execute or the WPS a must-try.