Wavlink AC600 Setup: Everything You Need to Know
Wavlink AC600 Setup is an ultimate way to give your current WiFi network a quick boost. Check this guide and learn everything about doing Wavlink AC600 Setup.
Can’t you stream YouTube videos or listen to Spotify without any lag? Can’t surf internet due to various dead zones in your home? Well, if that is the case, you have stumbled upon the right post. Here, we are going to give you step-by-step guidance on how to set up Wavlink AC600 WiFi range extender and start using the internet in every nook and cranny of your home. Let’s get started.
Before you get down to the steps explaining the process of Wavlink extender setup, we want you to know that the installation process can be done using various methods. You can either configure your Wavlink AC600 manually or with the help of the WPS button. The choice is all yours! However, there are certain prerequisites you need to know for getting success with the process.
Prerequisites for Wavlink AC600 Setup
For manual method
- An already configured router
- High-speed internet access
- An Ethernet cable
- Default web address of Wavlink extender
- Default login details
- And of course the Wavlink extender
For WPS method
- A WPS-supported router and Wavlink extender
Now as you got familiar with the things needed for configuring the Wavlink AC600 extender, move ahead with the process as per the availability.
Wavlink AC600 Setup using Web Browser
- As soon as you are done with unpacking your Wavlink extender, plug the power adapter of the device into a wall socket.
- Make sure you select a wall outlet offering adequate and fluctuation-free power
- Now, set the power button to the on position and let the LEDs of the device turn solid.
- Next you need to connect the Wavlink AC600 extender to the existing router. For this, you can either use an Ethernet cable or accomplish the process with the help of a wireless connection.
- Once done, get access to a computer and type the default web address of your Wavlink extender into the address field.
- Keep in mind to enter the web address without committing any typing errors.
- Hitting the Enter key, you will find yourself on the login page of your Wavlink AC600 WiFi range extender.
- This is where you need to input the default login details of your device. For accessing the login credentials, you can either check the manual that came along with your extender or approach our technical support executives for quick assistance.
- Done with entering the required login details to their respective fields? Well, what are you waiting for now? Hit the Login option and get access to the dashboard of your Wavlink AC600 WiFi range extender.
- Here, certain on-screen instructions will reveal on your device’s screen.
- You are advised to follow all the instructions the same as they are and complete the Wavlink AC600 setup process using the manual method.
Wavlink AC600 Setup Using WPS Button
If you find the above method a bit complex to execute then this method can be of some help to you. However, before moving forward, make sure your router supports the WPS button.
- Power up your AC600 Wavlink extender by plugging it into a working power outlet.
- As soon as you find the power LED on your device turned lit, press the WPS button on your Wavlink extender.
- Time to head towards the router and press the WPS button on the same.
- Let both the devices get synced.
There you are! This is how you can set up Wavlink AC600 WiFi range extender using the WPS button.
The Concluding Thought
Here ends our guide on configuring the Wavlink extender using the manual and WPS method. It is expected that after executing the steps listed above you will certainly be able to complete the Wavlink AC600 setup process in a hassle-free manner. Just in case you find yourself stuck at any point, feel free to contact our technical experts for quick assistance.