Wavlink Default Password Not Working?
There is no doubt that Wavlink extenders have totally changed the equation of today’s modern digital world. After performing Wavlink extender setup using wifi.wavlink.com, users don’t have to worry about slow internet speed and WiFi signals dropping every second. The reason is, the extender facilitates its users to access blazing-fast internet in every nook and cranny of their house.
To set up Wavlink extender, perform Wavlink extender firmware update, and to change the extender’s settings, users need to log in to the extender. And, the Wavlink login process isn’t possible without its admin password. However, it can be a pain in the neck when a user gets “Wavlink default password not working” issue.
On the off chance, you are also experiencing the same issue, then look no further than our post. Here, you will get some of the best fixes to troubleshoot the issue in the blink of an eye. Let’s get started!
Fixed: WavlinkDefault Password Not Working
Fix 1: Restart Your Wavlink Extender
At times, due to a minor technical glitch in your WiFi range extender, you may be forced to experience the issue. Hence, restarting is the first fix that is suggested to users for troubleshooting the issue. Who knows that this simple process bring you luck!
Scroll down a little and get the exact guidelines to restart your WiFi range extender. Here we go!
- Unplug your WiFi range extender.
- Are you done with unplugging the extender? If yes, then disconnect it from your host router.
- Wait for some time and thereafter, plug in your WiFi range extender back.
- Reconnect the extender and router.
After restarting the extender, try to access the Wavlinklogin page using the password and see if has started working for you.
No luck? Then, without much delay, try the next hack.
Fix 2: Check Your WiFi Connection
Another major reason that has led you to face the issue may be a poor WiFi connection. A poor WiFi connection can occur if there is an improper connection between your WiFi range extender and router or if something is wrong from your ISP end.
So, to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the extender-router distance and ensure that they are placed at a safe distance. The term safe distance means that your devices neither to be placed too far nor too close.
- Moreover, you have to have a quick nudge at the Ethernet wire you have used for connecting your extender and router. Ensure that the wire isn’t damaged and inserted firmly into the extender’s and router’s Ethernet port.
- Confirm from him if nothing is wrong with his end and all your existing bills are cleared. If not, then clear the bills and ask the ISP to upgrade your internet plan.
Fix 3: Check the Password Entrée
Are you still facing the same issue? Yes? Perhaps you are making typing errors while entering the password of your WiFi range extender. To get the issue fixed:
- Ensure to turn off the caps lock key. The reason is, the Wavlink extender default password is case-sensitive.
- Double-check the password after entering it and make sure that you have not committed spelling mistakes.
Need More Help?
Even after lots of trials, you are still facing “Wavlink default password not working” issue? If your answer is a big yes, then ensure that the password being used by you is correct. It seems like you have changed the admin password and using the existing one to log in to your WiFi range extender.
Update the internet browser as well. Yes, updating the browser is strictly recommended as the outdated web browser might take a longer time than usual to load the login page of your WiFi range extender, leading you to face the password not working issue.
If updating the web browser won’t resolve the issue, then ensure to clear the browsing history and close all the unwanted open tabs from the browser.
Fix 4: Reset Wavlink Extender
If you are reading this hack, it means that the issue is still troubling you. Therefore, it’s the correct time to reset your WiFi range extender. The reset process will take your extender back to factory default values and will not operate on the existing settings anymore, including the admin password.
So, to reset your Wavlink extender:
- Disconnect it from your router
- Press the reset button on it
- Wait for a few seconds
- Reconnect it to your router
- Turn on a computer or laptop
- Have access to Wavlink extender’s SSID
Now, try to log in to the extender using Wifi.wavlink.com and default admin password.
Pro Tip: Have access to Wavlink WiFi extender manual. In the manual, you will get extender’s default password.
And, with that, we have successfully reached the end of this post. We really hope that the fixes we have provided here will help you get rid of the “Wavlink default password not working” issue.