Wavlink Extender Troubleshooting
Issues can arise anytime with your Wavlink WiFi range extender. But, it doesn’t mean that you can’t fix them. If you implement the right Wavlink troubleshooting tips, you will surely be able to get rid of the problems you are facing. Here, on this page, we will reveal a number of Wavlink extender troubleshooting hacks for users who struggle with WiFi extender issues. So, stick to reading until you don’t find the Wavlink troubleshooting tips for the issue you are facing.
Wavlink Extender Keeps Losing Connection
Users often complain that their Wavlink extender keeps losing connection. Are you also facing this issue? If the answer is yes, then following the below-listed Wavlink troubleshooting tips will surely help you get rid of the issue you are endeavoring with:
- You might witness abrupt connection drops with your Wavlink extender if it is not in continuous communication with the home router. The best Wavlink extender troubleshooting tip you can follow to fix it is to reduce the distance between your WiFi devices. But, do not place them too close as it can result in a conflict of WiFi signals of both the devices. Thus, you should have proper knowledge of how to connect to Wavlink extender.
- What happened? Wavlink extender keeps losing connection is still troubling you? Chances are that you have placed your WiFi extender in a place that is full of devices emitting radio waves , metal objects, and reflexive surfaces. Therefore, relocate your Wavlink extender and place it in a location that does not consist of the aforementioned things.
- Do you regularly perform Wavlink firmware download? No? Well, that might also be one of the reasons due to which your Wavlink extender keeps disconnecting. To get rid of the issue at hand, perform Wavlink firmware update download as soon as possible.
- Perhaps, your ISP is performing some maintenance at the backend due to which your Wavlink extender keeps disconnecting. So, contact your ISP and verify whether what we are assuming is true or not. If it turns out to be true, then give him some time to get the issue fixed. Just in case there is no problem from his end, consider giving the next Wavlink troubleshooting tip a shot.
- Technical glitches can also lead you to the Wavlink extender keeps disconnecting issue. The best Wavlink extender troubleshooting tip to fix the issue is rebooting. So, reboot your Wavlink WiFi range extender and see whether it still keeps disconnecting.
Did none of the Wavlink extender troubleshooting hacks help you fix the extender keeps disconnecting issue? If that is the case, then there are high chances that your extender is not configured properly. So, it is time to implement the ultimate Wavlink troubleshooting hack, i.e. Wavlink WiFi extender reset. After the Wavlink WiFi extender reset process, don’t forget to reconfigure the device by accessing the Wavlink login page. Just in case the issue is still troubling you, contact our experts and let them do the Wavlink extender troubleshooting for you.
Wavlink Firmware Download Failed
Performing Wavlink ap setup firmware update download is one of the finest ways to keep various extender-related issues at bay. The reason being that the Wavlink firmware update adds new features to the extender so that it can deliver its best performance. However, a lot of users are unable to do Wavlink firmware update download. If you have also maintained your name on the list of users facing issues with the Wavlink firmware update, then follow the Wavlink extender troubleshooting tips mentioned below:
- First and foremost, follow the correct steps to do Wavlink firmware download that are enlisted below:
- Power on your Wavlink WiFi range extender and connect it to the home router using a wired or wireless source.
- Now, switch on your PC and open a web browser.
- Go to the address bar of the web browser and download the Wavlink ap setup firmware update file and save it at a desired location on the PC.
- Open a new tab on the web browser and type http://ap.setup in the address bar.
- Press the Enter key to reach the Wavlink extender login page.
- Once you reach the official login page of the extender, enter the required details and click Login.
- Select the Setup menu and click the Upgrade Firmware option.
- You will be taken to the Upgrade Firmware window.
- Click the Browse button and locate the Wavlink firmware download file.
- Once found, upload the file and click the Apply button.
- The Wavlink ap setup firmware update download process will get completed within a few minutes.
In case following the above-discussed guidelines fail to bring you success with the Wavlink firmware download process, walk through the following Wavlink troubleshooting tips:
- Never download the wrong file for the Wavlink ap setup firmware update download process.
- Make sure that the connection between your Wavlink extender and router is strong. However, you should know how to connect to Wavlink extender.
- Ensure not to interrupt the Wavlink firmware download process by switching tabs on the web browser.
- Do not try to switch off your extender during the Wavlink ap setup firmware update download process.
If even after trying all the above-discussed Wavlink troubleshooting hacks, you are unable to do Wavlink firmware download, the best solution is to contact our experts.
Can’t Access Wavlink Extender Setup Wizard?
Accessing the Wavlink extender setup wizard is necessary to change the settings of the device. However, not everyone gets success with the process and gets entangled. Give a shot to the following Wavlink extender troubleshooting tips if you are also facing issues while accessing the Wavlink extender setup wizard:
- Sometimes, users accidentally enter the wrong web address to access the Wavlink extender setup wizard. So, use the correct web address to reach the Wavlink extender’s dashboard. If that fails to bring you luck, have a look at the next Wavlink troubleshooting tip.
- Did you update the web browser before accessing the Wavlink extender setup wizard? Probably not. So, update the web browser to its latest version in order to do effective Wavlink extender troubleshooting. Also, clear the unnecessary files from it to avoid further problems.
- The login details are the keys to reach the Wavlink extender setup wizard. No Wavlink troubleshooting will be effective if you are using the wrong login username and password to reach the extender’s dashboard. So, take special care while entering them.
- Make sure that antivirus software and firewall app installed on your PC are temporarily disabled while accessing the Wavlink extender’s dashboard.
Quick Tip: To avoid issues like Can’t access Wavlink extender setup wizard, experts recommend doing the Wavlink firmware download regularly. Apart from this, have proper information on how to connect to Wavlink extender.
In case you are running out of luck even after implementing these Wavlink extender troubleshooting tips, perform Wavlink WiFi extender reset. Go through the next section and find out how you can go about the Wavlink WiFi extender reset process.
Wavlink WiFi Extender Not Giving Full Speed
No one in this world likes a slow internet connection. But, it can be annoying if the Wavlink WiFi extender fails to perform at its highest potential. Is your Wavlink WiFi extender also not giving full speed? Well, fret not, walk through the Wavlink troubleshooting tips discussed below:
- Start Wavlink extender troubleshooting by updating the Wavlink ap setup firmware. In most cases, the extender fails to give full speed due to an outdated firmware. You can refer to the guidelines discussed in the previous section to do Wavlink firmware update download.
- Apart from an outdated firmware, the presence of WiFi interference around your Wavlink range extender can also be the reason behind the issue are facing. For Wavlink troubleshooting, you need to keep WiFi interference-creating objects or devices away from your range extender. Apart from this, choose a central location to place your Wavlink extender.
- The next Wavlink troubleshooting tip includes maintaining a stable connection between the extender and the host router. Perhaps, you don’t know how to connect to Wavlink extender. FYI, the stability of the connection depends on the source of the connection. For a wired connection, the stability depends on the physical condition of the Ethernet cable. Also, the connection needs to be firm. If there is a wireless connection between your devices, then you need to place them within the range of each other for steady communication.
- The slow internet issue might also occur if you have connected a number of WiFi-enabled devices to your Wavlink extender. In that scenario, disconnect unused devices in order to do Wavlink extender troubleshooting.
You can also opt for the Wavlink WiFi extender reset process to get rid of the slow internet issue. After implementing this ultimate Wavlink troubleshooting hack, you can assign new settings to your extender and get the problem fixed.
How to Do Wavlink WiFi Extender Reset?
Here are the guidelines to help you with the Wavlink WiFi extender reset process:
- First of all, ensure that your extender is not getting a fluctuating power supply.
- Thereafter, find the Reset button on the extender.
- Once found, press the Wavlink WiFi extender Reset button carefully.
- Wait and let the Wavlink WiFi extender reset process get completed.
In this manner, you can do Wavlink WiFi extender reset. Once you perform Wavlink WiFi extender reset, set up your extender from scratch by accessing http://ap.setup. In case you are still finding it difficult to do Wavlink WiFi extender reset, do not hesitate to contact our experts. They will help you with the reset process and make aware you about how to connect to Wavlink extender after resetting it.