Wavlink Router Setup: An All-Inclusive Guide
Got a Wavlink WiFi router to improve the internet range throughout the house? But, what happened? It seems that you don’t know how to set up Wavlink router. Don’t worry! Walk through this post and learn the entire process of performing Wavlink router setup in a few easy steps.
Prerequisites to Do Wavlink Router Setup
Given below is the list of a few things and information that you need to gather before starting the Wavlink WiFi router setup process:
- An already configured modem
- A pair of Ethernet cables
- The default Wavlink router password
- A computer or a laptop with an internet browser installed on it
- Last, but not least, the default Wavlink router login web URL
Moving on, let’s make you familiar with the steps to install your brand-new Wavlink WiFi router. Make sure you read every instruction carefully so that you won’t face any issues amidst the process. However, if you are hesitant to perform Wavlink WiFi router setup by yourself, consider getting in touch with our support team.
Steps to Do Wavlink Router Setup
- The Wavlink wireless router setup process starts right with the unboxing of the WiFi device. You will find your Wavlink router along with the user guide and a power adapter.
- As soon as you’re done with unboxing, consider putting your Wavlink device close to the modem. However, avoid placing them too close.
- Now, connect your router to a wall socket with the help of its power adapter and switch it on. Soon, the LED on your Wavlink router will start glowing.
- Grab an Ethernet cable and use it to create a connection between your Wavlink WiFi router and the modem. The connection needs to be stable.
- Time to switch on your PC and load an internet browser! You’re free to pick a web browser of your liking. Some commonly used browsers are Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.
- Take the mouse cursor to the URL field of the internet browser and input the Wavlink router login URL. FYI, the default URL of the router is wifi.wavlink.com.
- Pressing the Enter key will take you to the admin portal of your Wavlink router. Here, you need to insert the default Wavlink router password into its respective field.
- Thereafter, select the language that you would like to proceed with and select the Login option. You will now get welcomed with the Wavlink WiFi router setup wizard.
- On the router’s dashboard or wizard, you will see some instructions. Following them will help you complete the rest of the Wavlink router setup process.
This was all about how to set up Wavlink router. However, there are chances that you might get stuck with the process if you are setting up the router for the first time. Therefore, we have provided some tips in the next section that will help you complete the Wavlink wireless router setup procedure without any difficulty.
Tips for Wavlink Router Setup
- Ensure that the power outlet to which you’ve connected your WiFi router is capable of supplying fluctuation-free electricity. It can be done by examining the socket physically. If it is cracked from any point, use another socket to carry out the Wavlink router setup process.
- You are not allowed to use an Ethernet cable that has cuts on it. The reason being, it increases the chances of direct signal transmission getting interrupted. Do you remember we asked you to keep a pair of Ethernet cables? It was said that the second Ethernet cable will replace the first one if it denies working properly.
- Never proceed with the Wavlink WiFi router setup procedure using an outdated internet browser. In addition, delete the cookies from the browser by making your way to its settings section. Doing so will ensure that the browser won’t trouble you by loading a cached version of the Wavlink router login page.
- Every detail regarding your Wavlink WiFi router is case-sensitive. Be it the default Wavlink router password or its URL, you cannot input the details with typos. Therefore, you are suggested to cross-check the web URL and password entree before pressing Enter and clicking Login respectively.
- The instructions that appear on the screen after selecting the Login option matter a lot. It means you’re expected to follow them carefully. In case you skip them, then no matter whether you know how to set up Wavlink router or not, you’ll never get success with the installation procedure.
On a Final Note
Installing a Wavlink wireless router is not a tedious job if you are aware of the correct guidelines to complete the process. In this blog, by explaining the Wavlink router setup process, we tried to cover every aspect of the process. We are now confident that you are well aware of how to set up Wavlink router without any hiccups. However, there are a few changes that you need to make to your router’s settings after completing Wavlink WiFi router setup. In case you are not familiar with them, reach out to our experts. Trust us, you’ll love the way they assist you with every process related to the Wavlink WiFi router.